About Company

Lorem ipsum

History of “Scientific Research Institute of Energy” CJSC goes back to 1948. In 1948-1963, it was in membership of Armenian National Academy of Science acting as electro-technical laboratory, then as an institute. Since 1961, it has been known as Institute of Energy. In 1963-1992, the Institute was a member of Ministry of Energy and Electrification of the former Soviet Union. During this period several subdivisions were separated from the Institute and four scientific research institutes were formed.
Since 1992 up to now, SRIE is in membership of RA Ministry of Energy and Natural Resources and has “Energy Strategy Center” branch.

The Company has a large base of devices and equipment with modern software and has developed its administrative structure.


Corporative Management

State Registration Certificate of the Company
The Company’s Charter
Annul Declaration on Corporative Management of the Company

Implemented Programs